Disposable KN95 Face Mask
The CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
KN95 Respirator Masks
KN95 masks are regulated by the Chinese government under regulation GB2626-2006 and are rated to filter 95% of particles. In April of 2020, in order to help expand the availability of general use face masks for the general public and particulate filtering facepiece respirators for healthcare professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic, the FDA issued guidance authorizing the use of KN95 masks as suitable NIOSH alternatives under certain emergency circumstances
- This KN95 provides 4 layers os protection
- 2 Non-woven, 1 melt blown fabric for filtering
- 1 layer hot air cotton for comfort
- Filtering effect: 95% + Particle, Bacterial and • Virus Filtration Efficiency
- Easy to wear with simple ear loop hooks
- Adjustable nose bridge aids in effective sealing and comfort
KN95 is a Chinese certification similar to the American N95 and European
- KN95 is an industry-standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers
- In Stock for Fast Delivery from our US warehouse
- The KN95 provides a high level of filtration, for a moderate level filtration but increased comfort please see 3 ply face mask
- Please note due to high demand and constantly rotating inventory, product may vary from image shown
How to Wear
Wear a mask correctly and consistently for the best protection.
- Be sure to wash your hands before putting on a mask
- Do NOT touch the mask when wearing it
Do wear a mask that
- Covers your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Fits snugly against the sides of your face
- For more information, visit the CDC’s How to Wear Masks web page.
There are no reviews yet.