NIOSH-Approved N95 Mask
BYD Care® Disposable N95 Respirator is designed to help provided respiratory protection for the user. NIOSH BYD N95 filters at least 95% airborne particles that are non-oil based. Our disposable BYD Care N95 masks, are lightweight in construction to promote greater worker acceptance and helps increase wear time. Our BYD respirator mask is made of several layers of special non-woven polypropylene (synthetic polymer) fabric. This fabric is produced by melt blowing and forms the inner filtration layer in the N95 mask that filters out hazardous particles.
Filter safety masks such as the BYD N95 mask are used in the following industries: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Medical Facilities, Hospitals, etc.
BYD N95 Masks are NIOSH Certified, FDA approved on on the CDC approved list.
- Inner layer: polypropylene spunbound non woven fabric
- Middle layer: polyproylene melt-blown nonwoven + hot air cotton
- Outer layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric
- Elastic bands: polyster/nylon spandex blend
- Nose clip: aluminum
- 20 per dispenser
- Brand: BYD Care
- Suitable for protecting the mouth, nose and chin to airborne particles and block liquid aerosols
- For adults use only
- One time use
- This product contains NO components made from natural rubber latex
How to Wear:
Wear a mask correctly and consistently for the best protection.
- Be sure to wash your hands before putting on a mask
- Do NOT touch the mask when wearing it
Do wear a mask that:
- Covers your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Fits snugly against the sides of your face
- For more information, visit the CDC’s How to Wear Masks web page.