Protective Medical-Grade Face Shield
The CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
Professional face shield protects the face and eyes from flying debris, helps protect eye and face against impact & chemical hazards, good fog-proof function and provides clear vision. Full Facial Protection from droplets, saliva, splash, oil and dust. These face shields are made of transparent PVC and have an elastic fastener/headband. With a soft foam forehead pad, this durable face protection is for medical purposes. Face shields are intended for single use or multiple uses by the same user when properly disinfected in accordance with guidance provided by the CDC and EP
Light-weight design that allows users adequate room to wear eyewear and masks comfortably with an adjustable band to fit any head size.
- Made of Plastic
- Light Weight Design
- Ventilated Design Reduces Fogging
- Provides a barrier directly in front of one’s face
- Can be paired with respirators, goggles and other protective
- Face shields are made by factories that have FDA certificates of registration. FDA registration certificate is here.
- Face shields are also made at factories that have CE certificates of compliance. CE compliance certificate is here.
- Product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the current pandemic. Product is not FDA approved.
- Remove protective film from face shield prior to use.
Sold in quantities of 50 to a case
How to Wear
Wear a mask correctly and consistently for the best protection.
- Be sure to wash your hands before putting on a mask
- Do NOT touch the mask when wearing it
Do wear a mask that
- Covers your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Fits snugly against the sides of your face
- For more information, visit the CDC’s How to Wear Masks web page.