NIOSH-Approved N95 Mask
The CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
Venus CN95 NIOSH certified (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) masks are designed to filter at least 95% of particulate matter and is the most common particular-filtering respirator. CDC and NIOSH-approved
DISPOSABLE FACE MASK – Convenient face covering is easy to use and disposable.
COMFORT FIT DESIGN – Extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface. These masks come with an adjustable aluminum nose clip and secured latex free spandex head straps to provide proper fit.
CONSTRUCTION – Respirators are of convex shape design which are lightweight and have a collapse resistant shell and include an activated carbon layer for absorption of nuisance level of obnoxious odor and vapor.
ONE SIZE – Disposable face mask comfortably fits adults.
SUITABLE USE – Ideal in a variety of industries such as food processing, medical, hospitals, general manufacturing, heavy infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, and transportation.
Venus CN95 NIOSH respirator has superior micro fine filter media technology which protects against respirable suspended particulate matter. The filters have a high dust holding capacity which do not get clogged thereby increasing the respirators life. These respirators are of convex shape design which are lightweight and have a collapse resistant shell.
Venus CN95 NIOS respirators have unique fit adjustors which provide optimum fit & comfort. The Venus CN95 respirators include an activated carbon layer for absorption of nuisance level of obnoxious odor and vapor. Venus CN95+ & Venus CVN95+ respirators have unique fit adjusters which provide optimum fit & comfort.
N95 category filters are intended for use against mechanically generated particulates e.g. sanding, grinding, drilling etc. Venus CN95+, Venus CN95, Venus
CVN95+, Venus CVN95, Venus CN95 ME & Venus CN95 OV respirator has been evaluated in the laboratory and found to comply with all of the requirements of Title 42, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 84 and thus certified for NIOSH certification.
20 Masks Per Box
- Inner layer: polypropylene spunbound non woven fabric
- Middle layer: polyproylene melt-blown nonwoven + hot air cotton
- Outer layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric
- Elastic bands: polyster/nylon spandex blend
- Nose clip: aluminum
- 20 per dispenser
- Brand: Venus
- NIOSH approved N95 mask
- Added protection from airborne viruses
- Superior Micro Fine Filter technology which protects against RSPM up to 0.3micron
- Suitable for protecting the mouth, nose and chin to airborne particles and block liquid aerosols
- For adults use only
- One time use
- Straps: Textile-Braided Spandex
- Nose Foam: Polyester/polypropylene
- Nose Clip: Aluminum
- Filter: Polyester/polypropylene
- Valve: Polypropylene /polycarbonate
- Valve Diaphragm: Polyisoperene
How to Wear:
Wear a mask correctly and consistently for the best protection.
- Be sure to wash your hands before putting on a mask
- Do NOT touch the mask when wearing it
Do wear a mask that:
- Covers your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Fits snugly against the sides of your face
- For more information, visit the CDC’s How to Wear Masks web page.
There are no reviews yet.