Our Level 1 Isolation Gowns are designed to keep front-line workers safe.
The FDA recognized the consensus standard American National Standards Institute/Association of the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (ANSI/AAMI) PB70:2003, “Liquid barrier performance and classification of protective apparel and drapes intended for use in health care facilities.” New terminology in the standard describes the barrier protection levels of gowns and other protective apparel intended for use in health care facilities and specifies test methods and performance results necessary to verify and validate that the gown provides the newly defined levels of protection:
- Level 1: Minimal risk, to be used, for example, during basic care, standard isolation, cover gown for visitors, or in a standard medical unit
- Level 2: Low risk, to be used, for example, during blood draw, suturing, in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), or a pathology lab
- Level 3: Moderate risk, to be used, for example, during arterial blood draw, inserting an Intravenous (IV) line, in the Emergency Room, or for trauma cases
- Level 4: High risk, to be used, for example, during long, fluid intense procedures, surgery, when pathogen resistance is needed or infectious diseases are suspected (non-airborne)
Available in cases of 40 pcs.
Our Level 2 Isolation Gowns are North American manufactured and are:
- Certified AAMI Level 2
- Made in an FDA Registered Facility
- Certified AATCC 42 & AATCC 127 Rating
- Single use
- Neck and back ties for easy donning and
- Elastic cuff
- With strong seams and elastic knitted cuffs, these AAMI Level 1 gowns cover all critical zones, providing sufficient protection in low-risk situations.
For bulk orders over 10,000 pieces, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.