Level 1 Isolation Gowns
Our Level 1 Isolation Gowns are designed to keep front-line workers safe, with elastic cuff, fluid resistant, ultrasonic craft.
Material: SMS polypropylene. Consists of non-woven fabric material made of elasticity for flexibility and comfort with an elastic cuff.
Certification Standards: FDA, ISO13485:2016, AAMI Level 1
These gowns are disposable and breathable with reliable protection ensured for full body coverage, providing a barrier for transmission of microorganisms and other harmful substances.
Can be used as an anti-dust jacket, cleanroom garment, and protection against harmful germs, diseases, and viruses. Effectively isolate harmful substances. Widely used in hospitals, factories, salons, laboratories, and other public or private settings.
Available in cases of 260 pieces (Small/Medium) or 230 pieces (Large/X-Large)
Our Level 1 Isolation Gowns are North American manufactured and are:
- Certified AAMI Level 1
- Made in an FDA Registered Facility
- Certified AATCC 42 Rating
- Single use
- Neck and back ties for easy donning
- Elastic cuff
- Available in cases of 260 pieces (Small/Medium) or 230 pieces (Large/X-Large)
With strong seams and elastic knitted cuffs, these AAMI Level 1 gowns cover all critical zones, providing sufficient protection in low-risk situations.
For quantities over 10,000 pieces, please contact us at email@example.com
The FDA recognized the consensus standard American National Standards Institute/Association of the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (ANSI/AAMI) PB70:2003, “Liquid barrier performance and classification of protective apparel and drapes intended for use in health care facilities.” New terminology in the standard describes the barrier protection levels of gowns and other protective apparel intended for use in health care facilities and specifies test methods and performance results necessary to verify and validate that the gown provides the newly defined levels of protection:
- Level 1: Minimal risk, to be used, for example, during basic care, standard isolation, cover gown for visitors, or in a standard medical unit
- Level 2: Low risk, to be used, for example, during blood draw, suturing, in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), or a pathology lab
- Level 3: Moderate risk, to be used, for example, during arterial blood draw, inserting an Intravenous (IV) line, in the Emergency Room, or for trauma cases
- Level 4: High risk, to be used, for example, during long, fluid intense procedures, surgery, when pathogen resistance is needed or infectious diseases are suspected (non-airborne)