Alcohol-Free Disinfectant Wipes
Janitex Wipes are a perfect solution for personal hygiene while protecting your loved ones and your skin. Janitex disinfecting wet wipes are made with 70% alcohol. Moist Wipes are perfect for quick clean-ups when soap and water are not available. For use on high touch surfaces and gentle enough for your hands.
High-touch surfaces in non-health care settings that are identified for priority disinfection include door and window handles, kitchen and food preparation areas, counter tops, bathroom surfaces, toilets and taps, touchscreen personal devices, personal computer keyboards, and work surfaces. Anything with over 62% alcohol content will kill many viruses and bacteria.
These alcohol free wet wipes have the same active ingredient, benzalkonium chloride, as your favorite Lysol® and Clorox® wipes, yet gentle enough to use on your skin. Orders placed by 4pm EST ship direct to you via UPS from our U.S. facilities.
- 40 wipes per pack with 70% alcohol.
- 36 Packs per case.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 15 seconds.
- External alcohol wipes are made of medical non-woven fabrics, which are soft and comfortable. Non-abrasive and lint-free.
- Wipe size 5.9″ x 7″
- Meets all US FDA requirements and registered with FDA NDC 77613-010-90
Clean hands often
Key times to clean hands
- Key times to clean hands
- Immediately after removing gloves and after contact with a person who is sick.
- After blowing one’s nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After using the restroom
- Before eating or preparing food
- After contact with animals or pets
- Before and after providing routine care for another person who needs assistance (e.g. a child)
- Hand sanitizer: If soap and water are not readily available and hands are not visibly dirty, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with soap and water.
CDC General recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of households with people isolated in home care (e.g. suspected/confirmed to have COVID-19)
- Household members should educate themselves about COVID-19 symptoms and preventing the spread of COVID-19 in homes.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, phones, tablets, touch screens, remote controls, keyboards, handles, desks, toilets, sinks)
- In the bedroom/bathroom dedicated for an ill person: consider reducing cleaning frequency to as-needed (e.g., soiled items and surfaces) to avoid unnecessary contact with the ill person.
- As much as possible, an ill person should stay in a specific room and away from other people in their home, following home care guidance.
- The caregiver can provide personal cleaning supplies for an ill person’s room and bathroom, unless the room is occupied by child or another person for whom such supplies would not be appropriate. These supplies include tissues, paper towels, cleaners and EPA-registered disinfectants
- If a separate bathroom is not available, the bathroom should be cleaned and disinfected after each use by an ill person. If this is not possible, the caregiver should wait as long as practical after use by an ill person to clean and disinfect the high-touch surfaces.
- Household members should follow home care guidance when interacting with persons with suspected/confirmed COVID-19 and their isolation rooms/bathrooms.