FLEXWIPES “one-step” disinfectant wipes are a heavy duty disinfectant cleaner that cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes most surfaces. Advanced formula is bleach and phenol free making it safe for all gym equipment. EPA registered to kill over 40 pathogens. FLEX WIPES are produced in the USA using the highest quality components to deliver best-in-class performance. Our advanced formula is bleach and phenol free making it safe for all gym equipment. Starts killing bacteria on contact Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds Kills MRSA, E. Coli, Hepatits B & C, Herpes, Influenza and more. Proudly made in USA Quality guaranteed Proven “one-step” disinfectant-cleaner which is effective in the presence of 5% serum (bodily fluids) contamination.
Sold in Case of (6) 35 count canisters. This product is EPS List N approved fo Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Proven “one-step” disinfectant-cleaner which is effective in the presence of 5% serum (bodily fluids) contamination.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds
- Kills MRSA, E. Coli, Hepatits B & C, Herpes, Influenza and more.
- Made in USA
- EPA registered to kill over 40 pathogens
- Wipe size 8″ x 6″
CDC General recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of households with people isolated in home care (e.g. suspected/confirmed to have COVID-19)
- Household members should educate themselves about COVID-19 symptoms and preventing the spread of COVID-19 in homes.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, phones, tablets, touch screens, remote controls, keyboards, handles, desks, toilets, sinks)
- In the bedroom/bathroom dedicated for an ill person: consider reducing cleaning frequency to as-needed (e.g., soiled items and surfaces) to avoid unnecessary contact with the ill person.
- As much as possible, an ill person should stay in a specific room and away from other people in their home, following home care guidance.
- The caregiver can provide personal cleaning supplies for an ill person’s room and bathroom, unless the room is occupied by child or another person for whom such supplies would not be appropriate. These supplies include tissues, paper towels, cleaners and EPA-registered disinfectants
- If a separate bathroom is not available, the bathroom should be cleaned and disinfected after each use by an ill person. If this is not possible, the caregiver should wait as long as practical after use by an ill person to clean and disinfect the high-touch surfaces.
- Household members should follow home care guidance when interacting with persons with suspected/confirmed COVID-19 and their isolation rooms/bathrooms.