The CDC recommends using alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) with 60-95% alcohol in healthcare settings. Unless hands are visibly soiled, an alcohol-based hand rub is preferred over soap and water in most clinical situations due to evidence of better compliance compared to soap and water. Hand rubs are generally less irritating to hands and are effective in the absence of a sink.
Hand hygiene is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19. Practicing hand hygiene, which includes the use of alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) or handwashing, is a simple yet effective way to prevent the spread of pathogens and infections in healthcare settings. CDC recommendations reflect this important role.
ABHR effectively reduces the number of pathogens that may be present on the hands of healthcare providers after brief interactions with patients or the care environment.
- Contains Two 11.8 oz Hand Sanitizer bottles of 62% ethyl alcohol hand sanitizer
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Moisturizes with Aloe Vera, Glycerin & Vitamin E
- Use when soap and water are not available
- No-Rinse Cleansing Gel dries quickly, leaves hands feeling soft & refreshed
- Made in the USA
- Complies with CDC guidelines for sanitization
Volume Pricing Available: Bulk orders email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.