The O3waterworks Aqueous Ozone Sanitizing Spray Bottle* has achieved a 99.9% virus reduction within 30 seconds against the commercial testing surrogate for Human Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 . Aqueous Ozone Works Aqueous ozone kills pathogens effectively and efficiently.
- Use to conveniently clean, deodorize and sanitize any surface that can get wet.
- 99.9% Virus reduction within 30 seconds against the commercial testing surrogate for Human
Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes the CoVid-19 disease).**
- Proven chemical-free sanitizer generated from tap water (EPA established device).
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria including E. Coli, Salmonella, MRSA and more.*
- Investment that saves $$$ over the life of the bottle.
- Bottle can be reused endlessly on average for 5 years or at least 600 reservoir fills. Never run out of your surface cleaner again.
- Replaces most household cleaners.
- Use to kill harmful bacteria on fruits and vegetables extending its freshness time.
- Ultimate surface cleaner for things like stone counters, pacifiers, baby toys, everything in your kitchen and bathroom.
- Leave behind no harmful residue.
- Environmentally friendly, reduces plastic consumption.
- Ozone generator made in the USA.
Just add water
Aqueous ozone is produced on-demand with the pull of a trigger. The trigger activates a micro-pump to draw tap water through the electrolytic diamond to create aqueous ozone. No loss in sanitizing power during use. The compact bottle design is lightweight & portable to use in the home or office…practically anywhere.
30 second sanitization
It just takes 30 seconds for Aqueous Ozone to kill 99.9% of common bacteria and pathogens.
What is Aqueous Ozone?
- Ozone (O3) is commonly called “Enhanced Oxygen.”
It’s simply an extra (O) bond to the Oxygen molecule we breath (O2).
- Ozone is the 2nd strongest oxidizer known.
- Oxidants convert organic materials into their base compounds.
- As a powerful oxidizer, it is a very effective
cleaning agent killing germs, pathogens, bacteria,
molds and yeasts.
- Pathogens and bacteria do not have the opportunity
to develop resistance to ozone.
Ozone is a powerful oxidizing agent, when dissolved in water it works directly on the surfaces it comes in contact with. Ozone in aqueous solution also breaks down more quickly to form leaving only pure water and sanitized surfaces.
Ozone has been used commercially since the late 1800’s to control odors. The first commercial use of ozone for a municipal water system was in 1906.
Ozone is now used by a wide variety of industries worldwide, including wastewater plants, water parks, zoos, aquariums, food manufacturing and water bottling.
Aqueous Ozone has been used for over 100 years as a powerful cleaner and sanitizer. In the early 2000’s, Aqueous Ozone was FDA approved for food preparation facilities and food contact surfaces, which was a huge step in its history and is what it’s largely used for today.
How We Generate Aqueous Ozone
O3waterworks bubbles oxygen and water through our proprietary and patented diamond electrolytic cell. An electric charge briefly separates the O2 molecules into O- atoms that then reform into loosely-held O3 molecules that readily oxidize and destroy harmful microorganisms then return to form pure 02 molecules.
The cycle of oxygen and ozone is just like the cycle of water in nature.
Ozone is also created by waterfalls, the oceans’ surf and during thunder and lightning storms.
Ozone is naturally occurring in our upper atmosphere created by ultraviolet rays.
Helps you live sustainably. One bottle lasts for at least 600 refills without the need of any other filters or cartridges – eliminating the need to buy hundreds of plastic, one-time use bottles of cleaners.
The rechargeable li battery powers up to 10 reservoir refills before needing to recharge. Recharges in about 3 hours.
Reduce plastic solid waste and recycling output Household cleaners emit VOCs (volatile organic compounds) which can cause skin, eye and respiratory irritation and increase long-term health consequences.
Reduce your carbon footprint by eliminating deliveries (thereby decreasing diesel fuel emissions to the environment).